Gun Food, LLC follows all federal, state, and local laws. It is also your responsibility to confirm that you are legally allowed to purchase, receive, and possess the items that you are ordering.
STATES WITH MAGAZINE RESTRICTIONS:
- California — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Colorado — No magazines over 15 rounds.
- Boulder — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Connecticut — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Hawaii — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Illinois — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds; no pistol magazines over 15 rounds.
- Maryland — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts — No magazines over 5 shotgun shells; no magazines over 10 rounds for pistols and rifles.
- New York — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- New Jersey — No magazines over 15 rounds.
- Vermont — No rifle magazines over 10 rounds; no pistol magazines over 15 rounds.
- Washington — No magazines over 10 rounds.
- Washington D.C. — No magazines over 10 rounds.
AMMUNITION ORDERING REQUIREMENTS:
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
AMMUNITION SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS:
- California — No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon. All other ammunition orders must be shipped to an FFL.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No sales.
- Hawaii — No sales.
- Illinois — No sales to the cities of Chicago, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Evanston, Norridge, Schaumburg, or Thornton. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card and their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's. No .50 BMG sales.
- Massachusetts — No sales.
- Maryland — No sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County.
- New York — No sales to New York City or its five Burroughs.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No sales.
- Washington D.C. — No sales.
Gun Food LLC abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through United States Postal Service. A hazardous material is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard — Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances — Batteries
- Flammable Solids — Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid — Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS/FedEx.
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions.